Monday, October 4, 2010

Stuck in Neutral ending

Crackle….Crackle…..Crackle a seizure was coming upon me, just as they usually do.  They come in at those random times.  I was just getting into the mood of having a good time with my father and I have to have a seizure.
I was with my dad again in my (out of body experience) and we were having another good moment but I was kind of in the air watching what was happening.
It looked so sad to be watching I didn’t know it looked like that when I had a seizure. It looked kind of painful because I was thrashing and my dad was crying.
            That brought me back to when he said  that when I was born he was praying so hard for me and him to switch places and I realized how much I loved my dad and he does know what best for me. I should trust him because he did all of this through for me. Would he have gone through 14 years of watching me and thinking I am suffering? I don’t think he would I trust that he does know what’s best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment